Passport Renewal Application - Corporate Plan
Accepted file formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .pdf
You must provide one photo with your passport application.
All our photo policies apply to both adults and children under age 16. We have a few exceptions to our photo policies for infants.
- Submit a color photo, taken in last 6 months
- Use a clear image of your face. Do not use filters commonly used on social media.
- Have someone else take your photo. No selfies.
- Take off your eyeglasses for your photo.
- Use a plain white or off-white background.
Your name as it appears on your most recent passport book or card.
Complete if name was different from your most recent passport book or card
The US State Department requires all passport applicants to list their Social Security Number (SSN) on their passport application. The security of our clients is our foremost concern so if you’re worried about providing this PII data, PVA can process your passport application, however you will be required to handwrite your SSN on the application form we provide prior to mailing to the Passport Agency. Should the SSN be left off the passport application, the Passport Agency will suspend the application process until the SSN information is physically sent to them.
CURRENT PASSPORT INFORMATION
Payment for passport book is required. With selection of this service PVA will provide a $130 USPS money order to pay for the traveler’s passport book.
A $5.00 convenience fee has been added to cover the cost of the USPS money order
- Proof of US citizenship and identity
- Entry allowed into the USA by air, sea, and land
- Alternative to state issued RealID required for domestic travel in May 2023
With selection of this service PVA will provide a $30 USPS money order to pay for the traveler’s passport card.
A $5.00 convenience fee has been added to cover the cost of the USPS money order.
- Proof of US citizenship and identity
- Entry allowed into USA at land crossings and seaports from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda only
- Can’t be used for international air travel
- Alternative to state issued RealID required for domestic travel in October 2021
- Recommended option for travelers who frequently travel abroad and run out of space in their passports before the passport expires.
- Note: if your current passport has limited use over the last 10 years, a standard passport will probably be issued regardless of your request
- Optional service the US Passport Agency that reduces passport processing speeds by several weeks.
- Currently unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions
Applicants using PVA’s Standard Service will pay their passport fees directly to the Passport Agency. Fees for the passport book, passport card and expedited services are listed here, but are not collected by Passport Visa Advisors. The fees collected are for the processing of your application only. The information on this page is required so we can complete your application properly.
I understand that I am using a private company providing passport application preparation service at my request. PVA is not affiliated with any government agency, nor advertises as such. I also understand that PVA makes no promises regarding the outcome of using our service. The US Passport Agency will decide if the applicant will receive their US passport book and/or card. I acknowledge and confirm that I have read, understood and agree to be bound by PVA’s Terms & Conditions and cancellation policy as well.
Passport Renewal-Corporate Plan
The Corporate Plan takes all concerns from the client and places in our experienced hands. All the applicant needs to do is sign the passport application (provided by PVA) and ship the application and passport to our corporate offices. PVA will take care of the rest. Our experts will evaluate the passport and application, print a professional quality passport photo, and affix the photo and money order to the passport application and sent to the Passport Agency for submission.
Main features of the Corporate plan:
- Direct point of contact with senior passport expert
- PVA will contact client with questions if required
- Completed passport application based on information provided
- Fastest processing times offered. Less than 24-hour turnaround
- Passport quality photo printed and affixed to application
- USPS Money Order purchased on behalf of the traveler
- Application sent via USPS Priority Mail with inbound tracking number